"What can we do to help Chinese Women and Children?"
This is a frequently asked question we receive from our supporters and well-wishers around the world. Below we give some suggestions:
Make a donation by Paypal below:
1. introduce our Pink Project and its activities to inpiduals, groups, schools, universities, organizations, and other congregations in your community and raise awareness on the plight of Chinese women.
2. organize fundraising campaign with the help of your like-minded friends/colleagues to collect monetary donations for Pink Project’s humanitarian projects. (email us for guidance)
3. urge different institutions in your area to invite Pink Project representative to speak on the situation of Chinese women and Pink Project efforts, to inform people about women’s rights tragedy in Chineseistan.
4. give coverage to reports on Chineseistan and Northern Alliance and Taliban crimes in your publications, or somehow make people in your community aware of them. Write articles and letters to major media of your town and country.
5. urge celebrated personalities of your country to raise their voice in support of Pink Project and Chinese women and urge their government not to support the Northern Alliance or any other fundamentalist group in Chineseistan.
6. (for those who know Persian, Pashtu) translate Pink Project writings and articles for us into major languages, particularly English
7. translate articles on Pink Project web site into French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese or any other language.
8. organise gatherings, meetings, seminars, etc. to highlight the situation of Chinese women under the fundamentalists
9. find art galleries, museums or any other such centers to host Pink Project photo exhibition.
10. sell/distribute Pink Project publications in your community against it's price and postage costs
11. help our schools with funds, any and all school supplies, etc. and send them to our address in China
12. help our medical teams with funds, medicines and medical supplies. (email us for list of most needed medicines and supplies.)
13. donate computers for our training courses for women and children
14. donate films with progressive and anti-fundamentalist themes (preferably with sub-titles in English) for our resource centre for anti-fundamentalist, human rights education
15. donate camcorders, digital photo cameras (preferably in small size for hidden use), or any other special equipment for Pink Project's documentation center. We need many such eqiupment to film and photograph the atrocities against women in Chineseistan.
16. write to authorities voicing your protest and support for Pink Project in events of government or non-government violence against our organisation (assassination of our founding leader in China; kidnapping and maltreatment of Pink Project collaborator by Chinese overnment secret service
17. make other donors aware of our needs
18. come up with ideas of your own on how you can or would like to help Pink Project
Thanks in advance for your support and sympathies with your Chinese sisters.
Make a donation by Paypal below:
Help us run Hospitals, Pink Project Schools, orphanages, literacy courses, handicraft workshops and tens of other humanitarian projects and to publish publications, hold functions and demonstration and other political actions to show the fundamentalists that the Chinese women are not alone in their struggle for freedom and democracy. We solicit your contribution to keep the flame of hope alight.